Overshadowed-DestinyOvershadowed-Destiny

Current Score
4.16 / 5.00 (+ 0.015)

^^

MaestroRage responds:

glad you liked it, thanks for the review :D!

This Is Hyrule/.:/ This Is Hyrule/.:/

Whoo!

10/10
5/5

4.46 / 5.00 (+ 0.024)

^^ Amazing, I love it. It isn't too upbeat and you've def' added your own mix to it.

Western Hero Music Western Hero Music

nice

I wonder what it would sound like (the beginning) if it was an actual flute playing?

MRC Just a Thought MRC Just a Thought

Very peaceful

It's a very lovely tune to listen to. I can just sit here and close my eyes and be at peace.

Ninjaz Theme Ninjaz Theme

*dies* XD OMG

"no you wouldn't want to meet them..."

it's catchy XD some parts get a little drowned at parts, and the ending made me cry XD it was so awesome, I can't believe whoever sang that hit that note!!

Bezo responds:

It's a little bit GI Joe, a little bit Power Rangers, and a little bit every other 80s TV cartoon.

And that was me on that note. And that's not even close to the top of my range. ;)

Mt. Fear Remix Mt. Fear Remix

OH YES! Mystical Ninja!

I loved this song from the original, and I love this. You did a fantastic job!

Musical Castle Oedo Musical Castle Oedo

Oh hellz yeah

One of my fav' castle themes from the game. You did a good job, you added a neat remix to it without taking away the amazing tune from the original. 10 from me! Plus I just HAVE to download it >.< I like how you ended it too, without a fade.

Flute Solo Opus 1 Flute Solo Opus 1

Ee!

It's really pretty, I'm surprised not a lot of people have commented, yet it has 87 downloads... o.o;

Im very impressed ^^ good job! 10/10, 5/5

My Retribution My Retribution

Beautiful!!

Def' worth a 10, dear sir. The description you added regarding how the title went along with the song. Keep up the good work!

Druids-Warcry responds:

:P I'm glad you caught the comment, and I'm glad you enjoyed the song, thank you for your support and your review. i enjoyed reading it.

|V| - The Sacrifice |V| - The Sacrifice

Wonderful

This song could be used for many different situations, because of it's subtle beats (not too loud or powerful, it's almost relaxing) it's nice to listen to.

Great job!